Keeping your car interior clean is no easy feat, especially if you have kids, pets, or spend a lot of time in the great outdoors. Lucky for you, our neat freaks here at Gossett CDJR have a few easy clean-up and maintenance tips to help your interior stay spiffy all year long.
- Use an inexpensive, small foam brush (usually 99 cents at an arts supply store) to pick up all the dust on your air vents.
- Regularly replace your cabin air filter for a better-smelling and healthier cabin atmosphere.
- Use a toothbrush to scrub vinyl surfaces and remove all the dirt and gunk from those tiny, hard-to-reach cracks.
- You can also use the toothbrush to get crumbs and particles out of seat crevices.
- Run a squeegee and water along seating to remove pesky pet hair.
- Remove floor mats once every two months for a deep clean. Spray them with a stain remover before running them through your normal home washing machine.
- Make a DIY air freshener with just a mason jar, baking soda, and your favorite essential oil scent. Put all ingredients in the jar, poke some holes in the top, and stow under a seat.
Keeping your car interior clean is important, especially if it’s a car you love and rely on. If you believe you’re ready for a new reliable car to love for years to come, visit us at Gossett CDJR Fiat today!